Single Series Monitored
Electromagnetic Locks, operate with holding forces from 250kg up to 580kg. These can also be used for doors that need to be monitored in terms of door position and if the door is locked.
Covering a range of applications the A4 and A8 Electromagnets are ideal for applications from cupboard doors through to high use commercial swing doors.
With fixing options including wood, aluminium and steel constructions, as well as glass door applications, the range caters to most electromagnetic needs.
- Fail-Safe: unlocks when power is removed
- Easy installation: suitable for both new and retrofit usage
- High holding force: refer to the technical data overleaf
- Self-alignment: armature plate pivots to accommodate door drop
- Silent operation: no humming or buzzing
- Dual voltage: site selectable 12 or 24 Vdc
- Monitoring: reed switch monitoring on all models, hall-effect monitoring on A4 and A8 models
- Instantaneous release: smart electronics on the A Series Electromagnets eliminate residual magnetism
- 5 Year ASSA ABLOY Warranty
- Hall / Bond Monitoring : This indicates that the lock is powered and that the armature plate is in position and magnetically bonded (it monitors if the magnet is locked)
- Reed Switch Monitoring : An integrated reed switch monitors the door position separately (it monitors the position of the door)
- Aluminium doors
- Glass doors
- IT storage rooms
- Access control
- Surface mount for inswing and outswing doors